Saturday, October 2, 2010

My First Blog

 In life, there are two types of people: those who eat to live, and those who live to eat. I fall within the latter group :)

When I was younger, I would visit my great grandmother, Mema, on weekends. I remember waking up on Saturdays to see her making homemade biscuits. She made everything from scratch, but these biscuits were always my favorite. When you bit into them, it was like biting into a piece of Heaven. This was one of my favorite childhood memories, when it came to food anyway.

I also remember as a teenager, sitting in the dining room while watching my mother cook. I always wanted to help and learn how to make the recipes. These two ladies are probably the reason I am so fascinated with food and cooking it.

I am now 22 and living with a family of my own. I love to cook, whether it be a main course meal or a sweet dessert. I decided to post my daily recipes in a blog since so many have requested them. I hope you all enjoy them just as much as I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment